ClubMom is looking for Mom Bloggers willing to contribute their interesting and distinctive voices on a variety of topics!
If selected, you can reach more than 2 million Moms who are already part of ClubMom (and that’s just the beginning) and get paid for doing what you love.
We are excited to round-out our member and expert generated content with bloggers who have compelling and engaging voices and represent a diverse group of moms writing on diverse topics. We are looking for Moms who can tell compelling stories and get our members emotionally involved.
The plan is to start out with about ten blogs but that can change based on the quality of the applications we receive. If you or someone you know would make a great blogger on ClubMom.com, please apply and/or spread the word!
Candidates will be evaluated on writing style and voice, your ability to get our members emotionally involved, as well as dedication and commitment. Accepted bloggers will be expected to write frequently (at least five posts a week) and in return will receive a monthly salary of $500 plus 10,000 ClubMom Points redeemable for items including gift certificates, spa services, movies and more; with a performance-based bonus structure to possibly earn more.
Here are some topics we think moms would be interested in reading about:
- Pregnancy: Just found out you’re pregnant? Share the joys and challenges of your pregnancy and beyond with other moms. (group blog - 3 spots or individual blog) – applicants can be at any stage of the pregnancy
- Parenting Novice – 1st time parent with a newborn
- Raising a tween or teenager
- Raising child with special needs
Diet & Fitness:
- Preparing for a physical challenge: Preparing for your first marathon (or triathlon or some other physical challenge)? Share your training highs and lows as you prepare for the big day.
- Starting a new diet (group blog - 5 moms who are on different diets)
- Military Life: If you or your husband are in the military, share your story.
- Dating: Are you single and on the dating scene?
- Going through a tough time and looking for advice from other moms
Time For you:
- Celebrity Gossip
- Fashion & Beauty
- Going through challenging health issues
- Someone you love going through challenging health issues
- Making a Big Move (big move – city to suburb, across country, out of country, etc.)
- Major home renovation project
- Cooking – Trying new recipes
Money & Jobs:
- Starting a business
- Working from home
- Family budget tracker
- Trying to make it in show business
- I’ve got the best/worst job of all time
Politics & Activism:
- Running for office / officeholder / or working on a campaign
- Trying to make a difference in the world
Faith & Spirituality:
- Interfaith marriage
- Raising faithful children
Blogger’s Choice: Got a fantastic idea for a topical blog that doesn’t fit into the categories above, but you think would be a great addition to ClubMom.com? Tell us about it in your application and we’ll consider it.
There are 3 parts to the application. Only candidates who complete all 3 will be considered. Send us an email with the following:
1. Tell us about you. Here’s what we’d like to know:
- Your Name
- How we can contact you
- What would you like to blog about?
- How many hours per week do you think you could devote to your blog? Be honest!
- Beyond the basics above, tell us who you are and why we should hire you to write this blog.
- What kind of unique voice or spin can you bring to this topic?
- Share some ideas for how you’d get readers to your blog.
2. Show us what you’d write. Write 3 potential blog posts on your chosen topic.
3. Show us what you’ve written. Include links to three writing samples, preferably blog posts, which showcase your writing talent and voice.
We are no longer accepting applications for this postion. Thank you for your interest.